Bondish Bondish

interesting

I like how random it was. Then it just got better. The animation was slick and not, n00b. I liked it

Moustaches Moustaches

lol

lol great flash concept. I really like how seamless the flash loops. Probably the only reason I keep to listen to it lol. Cause i didn't know it was looping haha

4 Swords Misadventures2.1 4 Swords Misadventures2.1

lmfao

Dark link part with the implied doing of zelda, Reds reply, "You lucky bastard... I uh mean, how could you" rofl best line ever man!

For those that dont know what I'm talking about, keep watching after the first set of "credits" after they find the mirror. It not the end, but like "opening credits"

4 Swords ep.1 Original 4 Swords ep.1 Original

Indiana Jones o.O?

rofl great start =D

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

lol

i love spoofs lol. And this one (as usual) is absolutely funny :) disappointed that peace didn't start to take off her shirt like displayed in the icon for this vid :3 cause we all like peach ;)

That aside, "I like guns!" Best random ending ever!

Asaroki 11- Departure Asaroki 11- Departure

AWWWWWWW!!!! :3

YAY DOVE COMMUNICATION!!! lol
Dove1: Ugh this is the 30th time I've flow back and forth between those two!
Dove2: Has the messaged changed yet?
Dove1: "No I love you more!"
Dove2: =/
Dove1: Your turn this time....
Dove2: Nuh-uh! They don't pay me enough to do this.
Dove1: Argh!!!!

Need I go on with the drama? :D
If you couldn't already tell... i loved the ending :3

Asaroki 10- Taken Asaroki 10- Taken

drool

i laughed when rain thought keta was home early. It was like, surprise, hot lookin Rain... oh jokes on you, creepy little girl at door that you're too naive to notice lol. I can see a perfect ending coming : pretty lady in pretty dress, cool guy with bad ass abilites, evil little girl with typical crazy motive == SHOWDOWN!!!

You're a good artist! Hope you haven't stopped creating flash :)

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

wicked

wicked!!! loved the first 2 as well. was wondering if what you were gonna do with it. Very glad you finished it. great ending lol.

Though i've a question.... 3.5?

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Amazing!

That was totally cute! The guy was like o.O what? Hurray for innocence, surprise and love :3

A Spring Scene A Spring Scene

aw cute

Haha nice, that was awesome. Ya I can see it being very time consuming. Great job!

Keep it REaL,