[AMP] Angel in my Bum [AMP] Angel in my Bum

gettin MUCH better

Yup just like you predicted your voice is getting better. Thanks for turning down the autotune too lol. Too much autotune can wreck a song. And if you didn't notice, your lyrics got better too. Gotta love random lyrics. I find that the best lyrics are ones that describe something in a round-about way. Hard to explain though lol.

Keep it REaL,

Iliketomaketrancemusiconmycomp Iliketomaketrancemusiconmycomp

iliketolistentoyourtrancemusiconmycomputer

lol the only thing i disliked about this song is that it's not complete. I personally thought it wasn't long enough. If you make an extended version, let me know cause I love this short version.

Keep it REaL,

[AMP] Return of Fun [AMP] Return of Fun

DUUUUDE!

Finish it!!! ^^

Jazzy Drum 'n bass Jig Jazzy Drum 'n bass Jig

memories

reminds me of your old stuff. Like really old stuff. Dance Machine anyone? lol

PERVOK responds:

I'm actually really glad that somebody remembers that song haha

Ancient powers - Verack Ancient powers - Verack

Not quite

I like it but it's not quiet dub step from other stuff I've heard. I heard your other dub step one and it was much closer if not bang on dub step. if you turned this one into dub step it would EPIC. something like DjBjra perhaps.

Dreamer - Verack Dreamer - Verack

epic

This is was cool. Definitely gonna look at your youtube tuts. On a funny note, your melody kinda reminds me of an ABBA song lol. Dancing Queen i think it's called. of course it's no where near the same but a lil bit of the melody i can hear lol

Dark energy - Verack Dark energy - Verack

cool

I think it captures everything you set out to do. It's not like other dubstep. Yours actually has a melody and not crazy beats. It definitely has that dark feel to it though. i like it. And i think you learned the essence of dubstep and executed it quite well. Sounded pro to me man!

Keep doin what you're doing!

-[ Freight Train ]- -[ Freight Train ]-

i like

I like how you personified a train in a modern electronic way at the beginning. I have listened to your other songs. You really like that 6/8 bounce feel lol. ME TOO! There is very little 6/8 music I find that sucks. usually cause only people who know music and love music and are good at writing music attempt 6/8 lol.

you sir, are in that finite league :)

keep it REaL,

-[ Timeless Piano ]- -[ Timeless Piano ]-

beautiful

Always loved piano :) This song reminds me a lil like OwlCity. The beginning anyway with the chord progression (before the piano starts) Can't remember which song of his though. (Maybe "Hello Seattle ReMix")

I do love this one though

[ Living like a supervillain ] [ Living like a supervillain ]

guitar solo?

Moah Guitar Solos!!! This was awesome! MOER!